[GET] No Excuse Make Money Online Method 2023

Image
1.  FIRST STEP IS TO SIGN UP TO CPA GRIP CREATE AN ACCOUNT  HERE 2.  CREATE AN ACCOUNT AT SYSTEME.IO FOR YOUR LANDING PAGE CREATION 3. THEN FOLLOW ONE OR ALL OF THE METHODS BELOW   6 CPA Niches for Content Locking CPA Marketing Google plus Article CPA Marketing Pinterest Method CPA Marketing Using Microworkers Method CPA Marketing Using Paid Traffic Propeller Ads Viral Video Content Locking Method Implement any methods and you are on your way to financial freedom.

[GET] Udemy - Hacking the Facebook Platform - 7 Favorite Growth Hacks

Hacking the Facebook Platform - 7 Favorite Growth Hacks


Learn my seven favorite growth hacks that helped me get over 200M+ users on the Facebook Platform.
 
FREE CODE:

by Ankur Nagpal
It started in 2007. I was an engineering intern at Amazon my freshman summer and I hated my life.
I was 18 in Seattle without a fake-ID. All my friends were in California. I sucked at my job. But, this coincided with the launch of the Facebook Platform.
Since I had nothing to do after work, I started by building out simple applications that I thought were useful. Turns out, no one cared about useful.
After getting sick of building useful applications, I launched my first ever personality quiz - How Good a Lover Are You? All of a sudden people cared. To the tune of 300,000 people in a matter of weeks.
I was hooked. I spent the next 3 years building Facebook applications and built every kind of shitty, viral app under the sun including:
  • An assembly line of Cosmo-style personality quizzes from How Promiscuous Are You to What Color is Your Aura?
  • The first ever friend quiz applications where you get notifications like "Your friend answered 'Is Ankur cute?' - click here to see what she said"
  • An application creator that spawned over 10,000 gifting applications including the esteemed Send Your Friends a Flaming Bag of Poop
Since I operated largely as an independent entity, I had no concerns other than growth. What can I do to get the most number of people in the shortest amount of time?
And it worked. I reached over 200 million people. You have almost certainly used at least one of my applications.
In this course, I share seven of my favorite hacks that I employed over the course of those three years. They aren't necessarily the most effective strategies.. mostly, just my favorites.


SECTION 1: Introduction

    02:35
    Lecture 1:
    Introduction

SECTION 2: 7 Growth Hacks

    07:49
    Lecture 2:
    Friends with Benefits
    06:43
    Lecture 3:
    Artificial Scarcity
    04:03
    Lecture 4:
    You
    05:47
    Lecture 5:
    Multiple Points of Entry
    07:46
    Lecture 6:
    Now with User Generated Content
    05:35
    Lecture 7:
    The Pac-Man Story
    04:48
    Lecture 8:
    The Blacklist of Doom

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[GET] No Excuse Make Money Online Method 2023

[GET] Udemy - Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) Masterclass

[GET] Udemy - Publishing on Kindle: Self-publishing eBooks on Amazon KDP