[GET] No Excuse Make Money Online Method 2023

Image
1.  FIRST STEP IS TO SIGN UP TO CPA GRIP CREATE AN ACCOUNT  HERE 2.  CREATE AN ACCOUNT AT SYSTEME.IO FOR YOUR LANDING PAGE CREATION 3. THEN FOLLOW ONE OR ALL OF THE METHODS BELOW   6 CPA Niches for Content Locking CPA Marketing Google plus Article CPA Marketing Pinterest Method CPA Marketing Using Microworkers Method CPA Marketing Using Paid Traffic Propeller Ads Viral Video Content Locking Method Implement any methods and you are on your way to financial freedom.

[GET] Udemy - How to Create a Passive Income Teaching Online for Beginners

How to Create a Passive Income Teaching Online for Beginners

Learn how to gather your ideas, prepare and launch a course and make an amazing passive income stream teaching online. 
 
 

Course Description

*UPDATE* I first launched this course in January 2013 and it was my 2nd course on Udemy. In 10 short months I published nearly 2 dozen more and created a steady passive income stream. This course will help you shift your mindset and give you simple tools you can use to get started too. ~Montina
This course was designed to help people learn how to take an idea and turn it into a profit utilizing an online teaching platform. The course on how to generate passive income istaught using visual and auditory learning styles and a worksheet is included for students to refer to the materials and take notes. The course will take 1-2 hours to complete and is beneficial to anyone that has a passion or desire to teach others and make a profit from it. The Instructor contact information is included in the course materials.
I recently received a 1 star review from a student "Everything you learn in the course can be found on the Udemy website. The instructor tells you to write something down and keeps the video going for 1 minute to "buy her time"... The first 30% of the course tells you the only thing - that you can do it - teach online. I'm asking for a refund for this course ;-(" by Michaela Pacesova
My response: Thank you Michaela for enrolling in the course. The best part of Udemy is that you do get a 30 day money back guarantee This course was designed to help people learn how to take an idea and turn it into a profit utilizing an online teaching platform. Everything we can find in most paid courses and otherwise can be found simply by a Google search. The purpose of this course is not to teach a student how to use Udemy. It is how to teach the student how to create a passive income stream using an online teaching platform which I have successfully done on Udemy and You Tube. It's turning an idea into profit which some people simply are unable to do. As far as " The instructor tells you to write something down and keeps the video going for 1 minute to "buy her time" this time is reflection time because most people do have barriers and do not understand how easy it is to make a passive income stream online. Also, we spend more than 25% of the time in this course teaching an understanding of what passive income streams are. Possibly you don't need the "The first 30% of the course tells you the only thing - that you can do it - teach online. " Much of the audience that is taking this course does and belief is extremely important in our lives and foundational for our success. May God bless you and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you. ~Montina
Update from Michaela:
Dear Montina, I just found your message here - Udemy should change that notifications for messages, because they are not visible on the main page ;-) I totally understand your points and I should have read the about page more carefully. You're absolutely right. I would like to change that review for you, but I think I'm not subscribed to the course anymore, I cannot find it on my completed courses site. Do you know if there is a way I can change the review. Btw - since I enrolled in your course, I watched more than 40 courses on Udemy, and yours was really good compared to some others. I think I acted too quickly giving you 1 star review and wasn't thinking much about it. Again, I apologize for that and I will do my best to make it up to you.
Have a great day!
Michaela

What are the requirements?

  • Internet Connection and electronic device

What am I going to get from this course?

  • Over 16 lectures and 1 hour of content!
  • By the end of this course you will understand the difference between working income and passive income streams
  • By the end of this course you will learn why passive income streams are necessary in case of emergencies
  • In this course you will learn who can teach online and how it is done - behind the scenes.
  • In this course you will learn 5 sources where you can begin teaching online
  • In this course you will learn how to get paid from teaching online.
  • In this course you will learn how to choose a topic and take action on your idea

What is the target audience?

  • All
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[GET] No Excuse Make Money Online Method 2023

[GET] Udemy - Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) Masterclass

[GET] Udemy - Publishing on Kindle: Self-publishing eBooks on Amazon KDP